Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Fantasy v. 1.0

You take me gently but firmly and lay me on the bed, put my arms above my head, and take a step back. You then gently separate my legs, taking care not to do anything too forcefully. You then tie a big satin ribbon around one of my thighs and tie the other end to the bed. Not to force my legs open, but to keep them open once the ecstasy hits. You do the same with the other thigh, making them just right so it won't distract me. You then slowly move to my arms, which havent moved. You take two pieces the same big ribbon and tie one end comfortably around each wrist and the other is loosely tied to the bed. Once again, this isn't to keep me from moving but only to keep me from pushing you away once the pleasure begins to roll. Then you are free to do what ever you please.

You slowly and deliberately take off each piece of clothing, giving me a show since I am the one tied up, after all. You then come over to me slowly, kiss my forehead, each eye, nose then lips. You gently nuzzle my ear, kiss it softly and whisper something oh so delightful. Then you move down, slowly. Slowly kissing the whole way. You pause at each nipple, first kissing it then slowly licking, sucking, flicking until you think it has had enough. You move lower and lower, pausing briefly at the belly button and working your way down the inside of one leg, up the other and then coming oh so close to what I really want... but stopping.  You stop, look at me, knowing exactly what what you are doing to me. You caress and tickle, coming oh so close. Then you begin kissing again, this time getting closer and closer until finally... 

You kiss, touch, suck, and lick until finally it is so much; so much plesure, so much pain, my legs try to close but only in vain. This is what the red ribbon is for. By this time, I am not the only one excited. You are hard and just a little bit wet. You catch my eye and we know what we both want. You slowly enter me so as not to hurt me. As the tight, warm feeling envelopes you, you are immediately overcome with pleasure. You begin moving; slowly and passionately at first and then faster with more intensity and fervor. You realize how much I wish to wrap my legs around you, to embrace you and pull you closer to me. You pause for only a moment to untie each of the four carefully and gently tied knots. I pull you to me and we begin moving in unison, as one perfect, complete being.

We realize what this truly means; to come together in a moment of shared ecstasy, one embracing another, becoming whole in our one perfect moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment