Sunday, January 13, 2008

What do you think?

I know that a lot of bloggers like to remain anonymous. Sometimes this means leaving anonymous comments and sometimes this means being a lurker. There is nothing wrong with blog lurking and by all means don't stop because of me. However, I would like to know what everyone thinks about the content.

 This was originally supposed to be a place for me to record all of my thoughts but I have gained a few readers in the process. [I only know this because my hit counter stalks you! Heh, just kidding but it does something like that.] Now that I know someone will be reading what I am writing, I would like to write more about what people are interested in. So, please go to the poll to your left and let me know.

If you feel so inclined, please leave any feedback you may have on this post. I welcome suggestions and criticism as long as they are not overly rude and uncalled for. Also if I forgot to include a topic, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Leana, you know I'm enjoying your blog! It is a bit surprising that you haven't received more feedback on anything though, though we both know Split Candy is a fan.
    I'll be sure to stop by and let you know what I think more often though! I do enjoy the fantasy posts, so that's where my vote went, but the atheist-oriented view posts are identifiable with me as well. But really, your content is wonderful, so keep on blogging the things that make you happy. I'm sure if it's as interesting as it has been, the readers will enjoy it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy the fantasy posts, myself but I need to be... charged for those. They aren't easy for me to write. I am trying not to focus a lot on atheism because I want readers of all faiths to be able to enjoy my blog without feeling I am targeting them in some of my posts. I will probably elaborate on my view points later so others will have a better understanding of me.

    I am glad that you are enjoying what I write! So far, I haven't written anything that I haven't enjoyed so I think that is a good sign. Equestrian Theory makes me the happiest but there is not much of a readership for that.

    Anyway, thank you for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete