Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mobile Blogging Frustration

Earlier today I had, what I thought, was the best idea since sliced bread. I was going to blog from my iPhone! 
So I go to blogger, sign in, start a new post, name the post and... found that I could not edit said post. Ok, maybe I just didn't click it right. 

*Click*
"...?"
*Click Click*
"Eh?"
*CLICK*

Nothing. So I go back to my dashboard and look into mobile blogging. To my dismay, I would have to text my post to to something like go@blogger.com. Now that would be just fine and dandy if I had an ordinary cellphone. But, alas, I do not.  Why would I want to text my post if I could just as easily post it from the web browser just as I would do on my computer? I'm not sure if this is an issue with the iPhone or with blogger but I think anyone who has a smart phone and a blog would agree that this problem should be fixed as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment