Thursday, January 10, 2008

Testing 1, 2, 3

I have been having problems. Yes, the worst kind of problem possible. 

Blogging Problems.

Maybe it's because I am new to blogger. Maybe I am just confused easily. Or maybe both. I'm not sure. I did figure out how to blog from my iPhone, finally. [For anyone interested, I wrote the politics blog while 'listening' to a recovering AA speaker* this morning. So if it is a slight bit disjointed or whatever, don't blame me.] I changed my look because the other one was just too plain. I didn't feel like making my own because HTML makes me want to throw my computer out the window. So I chose another template and tried to mess with the fonts to make it the size I wanted but it somehow went wrong and I have changed the fonts and font sizes about six times now. I think I have the problems fixed but who knows. 

In other words, this is a test.

*Alcoholics Anonymous speaker. Who used her name. Ironic?

No comments:

Post a Comment