Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Candy is always Sweet.

I would like to thank someone who has read all of my posts and continues to give me positive feedback and praise. Split Candy has commented on several of my more controversial posts, discussing both sides of the story with a positive attitude rather than condemning one side or the other. She gives me more credit than I deserve and I would like to thank her for making me feel like I am writing to an audience rather than an empty blogosphere.

Props to Candy always being sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I must say i was really taken aback when i read this. I'm more then touched by your kind words..

    But i think you're undermining your own creativity. Your web logs are so interestingly formulated, smoothly and intelligently constructed. I couldn't express how much they are a joy to read.
    :] So take some confidence in your work! You deserve it, and for all your wonderous efforts!

    I hope you never lose the fuel that feeds your thoughts that enspire your blogs!

    ReplyDelete