Friday, January 18, 2008

Leana is a Culinary Odity

[Note: I have had a very busy and stressful week and have not felt like Blogging. I am now in New York City, which has made me want to blog more. Maybe.]

I have very strange eating habits. As an example, I don't like for my food to touch on the plate. However, some of my favourite foods are interesting mixes. I recently discovered that I love avocado, rice and soy sauce together. I don't know of anyone else who likes this, nor have I even heard of anyone doing this before. I am weird, I know. 

Earlier today, made another interesting discovery about myself. I like avocado and goat cheese together. Yes, you read that right. Avocado and goat cheese. 

Anyway, hope I didn't make anyone vomit! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I influenced you with avocado, rice and soy sauce mix when we were at Sushi Siam. But...goat cheese? Oh my, New York really does have some interesting things eh? Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goat Cheese? What could possibly be odd about that.
    And Avacado.. well :] those things are delightful squishy green pasty thingers! They complement many foods smoothly. Like toast!
    I'm sure though, rice, soy suace, and avocado are a delisious combination. (yes, it is like sushi) Though, my picky tastes would have to say.. i don't think i could eat such a combination unless specificly prepared to certian specifications.

    I hope you enjoy your visit to NYC. :] I do hope you blog some about your thoughts, experiences, and adventures!

    ReplyDelete